- Blockchain-Verified Document Exchange
Enjoy the simplicity of an E-Mail and the legal security likely to that of a notary visit.
- EG Konformitätserklärung
EG-Konformitätserklärung der Ferrari electronic AG
- REACH Erklärung
Erklärung der Ferrari electronic AG zu REACH
- RoHS Erklärung
Erklärung der Ferrari electronic AG zu RoHS
- Whitepaper: Call recording under MiFID II regulations
In order to judge whether a call recording solution is MiFID II compatible, its legal requirements need to be analysed. These consist of the MiFID II guideline, the consultation papers managed by ESMA and the respective laws on data protection and labour regulation.
- Whitepaper: Electronic document exchange using fax
Enhancing fax while retaining an End-to-End encryption
- Whitepaper: Enhance your Business Process Management
A new and innovative way of exchanging documents with the goal to improve business communication for an ideal Business Process Management (BPM)
- Whitepaper: Exchanging documents within a company
Fax evolution for business processes.
- Whitepaper: The validity of Fax over IP
This document outlines the validity of fax via T.38 transmission
- Whitepaper: Using fax for Business Operations
A remark on using fax for document exchanges
- 32Bit Client Setup: OfficeMaster Suite
Client software for Windows 32-Bit systems
Version 6.2.0 (2018-02-14)
- 64Bit Client Setup: OfficeMaster Suite
Client software for Windows 64-Bit systems
Version 7.2.0 (2021-07-19)
- Client Setup: OfficeMaster Suite Outlook Addin
Outlook Addin for Windows 64-Bit systems
Version 6.2.0 (2018-02-14)
- Installationsimage for OfficeMaster Gate Firmware 5.1
Image for installation of OfficeMaster Gate as virtual appliance
Firmware 5.1.90 (2021-10-01)
- Package: Feature Pack Call Recording 5.2.0 for OfficeMaster Gate 4.1/5.x
The package extends the OfficeMaster Gate Firmware by call recording functions. When upgrading from version 4.x an update license is required.
Version 126.96.36.199 (2021-09-30)
- Package: Feature Pack CallRecording 4.10.3 for OfficeMaster Gate 4.1
The package extends the OfficeMaster Gate Firmware by call recording functions.
Version 188.8.131.52 (2020-09-29)
- Setup OfficeMaster EntryControl Version 3.5
Connection of video intercoms to Skype for Business or Microsoft Lync including video display at the workstation
- Setup: Appliance Finder
Tool to find Appliance in local network
Version 1.0.1 (2018-11-15)
- Setup: OfficeMaster Call Recording 5.2.0
Call Recording Software including Drivers, Windows Services and Client Software. When upgrading from version 4.x an update license is required.
Version 184.108.40.206 (2021-09-30)
- Setup: OfficeMaster CallRecording 4.10.3
Call Recording Software including Drivers, Windows Services and Client Software
Version 220.127.116.11 (2020-09-29)
- Setup: OfficeMaster DirectoryService 2.4
Tool for automated list (of numbers) generation, with new and optimized FTP library and secure login
Version 2.4.0 (2020-06-22)
- Setup: OfficeMaster EntryControlServer
Connection of video intercoms to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Setup: OfficeMaster Gate Configuration
OfficeMaster Gate configuration utility
Version 7.2.2-54 (2021-10-07)
- Setup: OfficeMaster SIP2Lync
Service integrates external telephone devices in Microsoft Skype for Business and Lync 2013.
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-11-14)
- Setup: OfficeMaster Syslog Service
Used for advanced debugging of OfficeMaster Gate
Version 22.214.171.124 (2021-10-07)
- Arguments for the 7DX
A brief overview of the highlights points of the OfficeMaster Suite 7DX
- Data Sheet: SAP® Extension Connector for OfficeMaster Suite
The SAP extension connector enables the integration of a Unified Messaging (Fax, SMS, E-Mail) solution for SAP® S/4HANA, ERP ECC 6.0, SAP NetWeaver®, mySAP® ERP; SAP® R/3 (3.16 - 4.7)
- Data sheet: Support options
Secure your installation with the support options of Ferrari electronic!
- Datasheet: Connector for Microsoft Exchange and Office 365®
Document Exchange Server and Voicemail solution for a seamless connection to local Microsoft Exchange infrastructures and Exchange Online
- Datasheet: DirectSIP
Linking the OfficeMaster Suite directly and without gateways or middlewares to IP-based PBXs and SIP trunks. Using the integrated DirectSIP functionality to easily exchange documents and faxes via IP
- Datasheet: Drop & Insert Failover Kit
Easily enhance mediagateways with a Fail-Over functionality. Route calls via ISDN (PRI/E1) automatically to a second system, without any configuration!
- Datasheet: Encryption and Certificates with NGDX
Encryption methods and certificate handling
- Datasheet: Next Generation Document Exchange (NGDX)
Send documents as quickly an E-Mail while retaining the legal security of fax messages
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster CallRecording Ethernet TAP
Our call recording device is suited for usage on ethernet ports. Due to its compact form factor and rugged casing, it can be used for both, stationary and mobile operations.
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster CallRecording Software
The OfficeMaster CallRecording software combines the OfficeMaster CallRecording USB and VoIP devices to one call recording system.
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster CallRecording USB 1 BRI
The call recording device is suitable for the two telephone lines of an ISDN S0 basic rate interface. Due to the small form factor and rugged enclosure it is ideal for both stationary and mobile use.
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster CallRecording USB 1 PRI
The call recording device is suitable for one primary multiplex interface. Due to the small form factor and rugged enclosure it is ideal for both stationary and mobile use.
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster CallRecording USB 4 BRI
The call recording software is suitable for four ISDN-S0 basic rate interfaces. Two threaded holes at the bottom of the unit allow for the device to be mounted on a rack.
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster CallRecording USB 8 Analog
The call recording software is suitable for eight analog phone lines or eight audio signals. Two threaded holes at the bottom of the unit allow for the device to be mounted on a rack.
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster CallRecording VoIP
The call recording solution is suitable for one voice-over-IP interface with SIP signaling. The use in combination with the OM EyeSDN USB family is also possible.
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster Gate
Enhanced Media Gateway and Session Border Controller for Microsoft Skype for Business®
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster Gate Advanced
Certified Media Gateway for connecting Microsoft Skype for Business® - and Lync® servers to SIP and ISDN interfaces. Simple installation, low energy demands, robust, up to 60 concurrent SIP connections
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster SMSExtension
Transmitting SMS with the OfficeMaster Suite
- Datasheet: OfficeMaster Suite 7DX
The software for professional business communication; Document exchange (NGDX, Fax) and voicemail
- Datasheet: Version for Distributors
Use a Not For Resale Version to convince your customers with the full range of our OfficeMaster portfolio
- Datasheet: Voicemail with the OfficeMaster Suite 7DX
The voicemail solution with deep integration into various solutions from Microsoft Exchange Online to Notes
- Datesheet: OfficeMaster CallRecording USB 2 Analog
The call recording device is suitable for two analog phone lines or two audio signals. Due to the small form factor and rugged enclosure it is ideal for both stationary and mobile use.
- Facts OfficeMaster Suite 6
Facts on the latest version of our fax server: OfficeMaster Suite 6
- OfficeMaster Rack Mount Kit
The OfficeMaster Rack Mount Kit serves as integration platform for selected OfficeMaster products into 19’’ server racks
- Best Practice: MiFID II conform Installation and Configuration
This document serves as a best practice to clarify which components and settings of CallRecording have to be used and adjusted in order to fulfill all MiFID II requirements.
- Manual for OfficeMaster Gate
Virtual SBC, ISDN Controller, Mediagateway, Survivable Branch Appliance
- Manual: OfficeMaster Suite 6.2 for Administrators
This document describes the most important tasks to configure the OfficeMaster Suite. Please refer to an older version for documentation of discontinued features.
- Manual: Session Border Controller Firmware 5.0
Version 0.4 of the description for firmware 5.0 for OfficeMaster Gate, currently only available as a software variant
- Operating the Voicemail Box
This document serves as guide for configuring and operating the OfficeMaster Voicemail functionalities
- Product Manual: OfficeMaster EyeSDN
This manual guides you in the process of setting up the EyeSDN call recording solution
- Quick Start Manual: OfficeMaster CallRecording
This quick start manual provides general (safety) information about the devices and assists you in the setup process of the call recording software
- Voice Remote Inquiry
This document shows the function of the OfficeMaster Voicemail System
- See the big picture!
When Oesterreichische Kontrollbank needed a new unified communication it turned to Ferrari electronic
- 7 Million fax pages: SAGA enterprise group confides in contemporary IP solutions
Between both communication worlds, the UC and fax specialist Ferrari electronic acts as translator for the estate company
- From Telephony via Fax to gate admittance: Modern Communication has no limits
Süddeutsche Gelenkscheibenfabrik relies on flexible UC solutions from Ferrari electronic
- On the fast lane
EUROVIA has recently updated 37 locations to telephony via Lync within 12 months.
- Surely Good Advised
Ferrari electronic's call recording solution provides a MiFID II compliant product for investment consultancy
- Application Note: PowerShell Cmdlets for OfficeMaster Gate
German Description of PowerShell Cmdlets for OfficeMaster Gate
- Beta: List of links on website documents
- Compatibility List for SIP Trunks and PBXs
This document lists all SIP Trunks and Cloud PBXs that have either been tested for compatibility or that are in productive operation
- NGDX: FAQs
NGDX is a topic that potentially generates many questions. This document has been created to answer the most common of these user questions.